- You’ll work in a supportive environment that is passionate about delighting our customers
- You’ll receive on the job training and the opportunity for career advancement
- No formal qualifications required
We at Carbiz, are looking for dedicated and energetic administrative superstar’s to join our team located in Mascot.
If you enjoy working with customers and working as part of an energetic and fun team, this is the role for you. This position provides the perfect foundation to start your career with Carbiz. This position will require:
- You provide an outstanding level of customer service
- Take inbound customer calls and partner referrals
- Liaise with insurers to confirm liability and policy obligations on a claim
- Make outbound calls to customers and stakeholders
- Liaise with relevant parties to obtain regular updates on the progress of the claim with the insurer
- Work with our customers and insurers to make liability decisions
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a customer focused or administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable working to achieve targets
- Capacity to efficiently manage your time and multitask
- Ability to take ownership of your work in a high-pressure environment
- Computer literacy and navigation skills.
- Fluency in languages of China, India or Korea highly advantageous
Carbiz offer the best end-to-end accident management service to our customers who have been involved in a motor vehicle accident for which they were not at fault. We are a fast-growing tech company who distribute accident replacement vehicles to our clients and customers across Australia to ensure that our customers get back on the road as quickly as possible.
We respect our people, encourage their development and reward their performance.
How to Apply
Please provide a resume and a cover letter demonstrating your relevant skills and experience.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact our team on
1300 889 256