- You will drive high standards of service (and cool cars)
- You’ll work in a fun environment that is passionate about delighting our customers
- No formal qualifications or prior experience is required. You’ll receive on the job training and the opportunity for career advancement
We are looking for dedicated and energetic Crew Members to join our teams located in our Smeaton Grange, Castle Hill and Mascot branches.
Our Crew Members are the heart and soul of our operation. If you enjoy working with customers and working as part of an energetic and fun team, this is the role for you. This position has high potential for career progression, and is a great way to start your career with Carbiz.
Our Crew Members take care of the little details that delight our customers. Working either face to face or over the phone, you are a people person with the ability to communicate well. If you’re driving vehicles, you’ll need a current driver’s license. We pride ourselves in our presentation, both of our cars and our people, so good presentation is a must. We want to invest in our people so your willingness to learn and grow along with our vision will be supported by our internal training program.
If this sounds like you, then apply today.
Carbiz offer the best end-to-end accident management service to our customers who have been involved in a motor vehicle accident for which they were not at fault. We are a fast-growing tech company who distribute accident replacement vehicles to clients across Australia to ensure that our customers get back on the road as quickly as possible.
We respect our people, encourage their development and reward their performance.
How to Apply
Please provide a resume and a cover letter demonstrating that you have the qualities below as well as indicate your preferred working location (detailed above).
- Customer service skills and the ability to communicate well with a range of people
- Strong presentation
- Attention to detail
- Growth Mindset – a willingness to learn from our experiences
If you have any questions about the role, please contact our team on 1300 889 256.