Have you ever had a day that hasn’t gone your way? We save the day the Carbiz way by providing a replacement car to clients whilst their car is being repaired after a not at fault prang. Carbiz delivers a car like theirs to wherever they are and recover costs directly from the at-fault driver’s insurance provider. We get them back behind the wheel in no time, with no out of pocket costs to our clients!
Carbiz are experts in accident management, our team works with clients across Australia to ensure they get back on the road as quickly as possible. And we are looking for YOU!
Our customer service contact centre team has multiple roles open with no experience necessary. Full on-site training is provided with many pathways to grow within the company.
This position will require you to use your excellent communication and time management skills whilst providing an outstanding level of customer service.
Responsibilities – Customer onboarding and eligibility assessment
• Inbound and outbound calls.
• Proactively managing our clients end to end in a fair and timely manner.
• Liaising with relevant parties to provide regular updates.
• Meeting SLAs and team KPIs.
• Managing your individual portfolio, ensuring timely and efficient conversion of all enquiries.
Skills and Expertise
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Computer literacy and navigation skills.
• Time management and multi-tasking.
• Ability to take ownership of your work in a high-pressure environment.
We respect our people, encourage their development and reward their performance. Our Company Values are:
Better then yesterday
Love what we do
Win with trust
This role requires an alternating Saturday or Sunday shift with 1 day off during the week, and 1 late shift (5pm-9pm) per week working from home.
Apply today for an immediate start!