Carbiz is the fastest growing tech company who distribute accident replacement vehicles to clients who have been involved in an motor vehicle accident for which they were not at fault across Australia. We are looking for you to join our passionate Sydney team.
Carbiz are experts in accident management. Whether we are helping our customers with a replacement loan vehicle or handling insurance claims, our team works with clients across Australia to ensure that our customers get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Our HQ is located at Sydney Airport, our offices are newly renovated, open and modern with nearby parking. With a strong focus on developing a high performing culture, we provide all employees with the tools and training to be successful in their role. We respect our people, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Our rapid growth has created opportunities to join our dynamic and highly respected industry team. We are seeking team members to join our customer Acquisitions Team as a Customer Excellence Representative.
This position will require you to use your excellent communication and time management skills whilst providing an outstanding level of customer service.
Responsibilities – Motor Accident Claims Assessment
• Taking inbound customer calls and partner referrals.
• Making outbound calls to customers and stakeholders
• Proactively managing our clients end to end in a fair and timely manner.
• Liaising with relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of the claim.
• Working with our clients to make liability decisions.
• Applying knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, regulations and internal policy and procedures.
• Meeting SLAs and team KPIs.
• Managing your individual portfolio, ensuring timely and efficient conversion of all enquiries.
Skills and Expertise
• Experience in the insurance industry preferred but not required
• Ability to connect with customers and lead the conversation to the right solution.
• Comfortable working to achieve targets.
• Capacity to efficiently manage your time and multitask.
• Ability to take ownership of your work in a high-pressure environment.
• Proven negotiation and relationship skills.
• Experience in a customer focussed role or sales background – hospitality, travel, retail, contact centre etc.
• Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Computer literacy and navigation skills.
Whilst the emphasis is on ensuring the work is done to the highest standards we also try to ensure it is done with a great deal of fun within the team.
We offer full training support and development, an opportunity for flexibility and family balance, and a supportive team.
This role requires you to work 1 weekend per month, and 1 week late shift (11am-8pm)
If you would like to join, please apply now.